Druid Hills Golf Club has an opening for a full-time Lead Landscape position who will be dedicated to taking care of our beautiful club grounds. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, can work independently and brings a positive attitude to work each day.
Our full-time positions offer access to a wide variety of benefits, such as health insurance, 401k, PTO, free shift meals and parking, uniforms, safety gear, golf privileges and employee social events. Located near the Marta Bus line, #2 Bus from Decatur station.
- Manage the landscape grounds around the Clubhouse, Pool, Golf and Tennis facilities, including the club Main Entrance.
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: Mowing, edging, blowing, installing plants, pruning, minor tree work, pine straw, mulch
- Manage installations of fall and summer color for the clubhouse and pool area
- Play and active and vital role in the development, implementation and management of the Club Master Plan to create consistency in the clubhouse landscaping and lighting
- Communicate with the Turf Care team any necessary weekend work to be administered by grounds crew
- Will work closely with the Senior Assistant Superintendent in planning necessary personnel to perform project work at the Clubhouse
- Additional grounds crew duties as needed and directed from the Superintendent
- This is a full time Monday-Friday schedule. May involve early morning start times and holidays
- 2+ years’ professional landscaping experience required
- Perform routine manual labor involved in maintenance/landscaping and may operate light motorized equipment.
- Continuous standing, walking, repetitive actions, lifting, bending, climbing, stooping, pulling.
- Exposure to outdoor temperatures, loud noise levels and chemicals.
- Heavy lifting is required, sometimes up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work autonomously and be self-motivated to drive own work and meet deadlines
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Druid Hills Golf Clubs rules and regulations. This job posting is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Druid Hills Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place. Pre-employment Background Checks and Reference Checks required.