Golf Outside Services.Bag Room.Cart Staff
Do you want to have fun at your job?! Do you love being outside? Do you enjoy the game of golf?!
Druid Hills Golf Club is looking for qualified and enthusiastic applicants to become members of our Golf Cart Services team! This is a part time, year-round position, with the possibility of full time.
Our Golf Outside Services staff provides service to Club members and their guests, ensures guest satisfaction and provides immediate attention, and maintains cleanliness and repair of the golf carts, clubs and practice balls. Primarily works in our Bag room assisting with golf carts and clubs.
- Prior experience in customer service required.
- Knowledge of the game of golf highly desired.
- In addition to specific job requirements, candidates must also have a positive attitude, maintain a professional demeanor at all times, and be willing to help others.
- Qualified candidates must be team players who are motivated to exceed member and guest expectations with every interaction, have an attention to detail, have the ability to multi-task, and be social and engaged with the members.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, pull and lift as well as be able to continuously stand, walk, and perform repetitive actions for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment and withstand hot/cold temperatures.
- Flexible schedule required. Ability to work afternoon/evening shift and weekends preferred.
- High School diploma/GED required.
This job posting is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
This position is a part-time position and benefits include free shift meal, free parking, employee events and golf privileges on Mondays.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per company standards. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees are required to work varying schedules, including weekends and holidays, to reflect the business needs of the club. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Druid Hills Golf Clubs rules and regulations. Druid Hills Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Pre-employment Background Checks and Reference Checks required.