PM Line Cook
Druid Hills Golf Club is looking for an exceptional Line Cook to be a part of our Culinary team!
Qualified applicants must have experience and proficiency in cooking meats to preferred temperatures, be familiar with modern progressive cooking techniques, be dedicated and friendly, and have a strong desire to achieve high goals. Applicants must have a passion for cooking and strive for success. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a private club setting, hotel, or high-end dining required. Second shift required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY
Competitive Pay ~ Teaching Environment ~ Scratch Kitchen ~ Growth Opportunities ~Comprehensive Health Insurance ~ PTO and Holiday Pay ~ 401(k) Matching ~ Golf Privileges ~ and much more!
- This employee must be a team player who is motivated to exceed member and guest expectations with every interaction and can multi-task.
- The successful candidate will be able to ensure consistent food quality by preparing orders in a fast-paced environment while following established recipes and guidelines.
- You will provide superior quality food while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stretch and frequently lift up to 40 pounds, perform repetitive hand motions, and tolerate working in environments of extreme temperatures.
- Frequent and continuous walking and standing are required throughout the working day. Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per company standards.
- This is a PM cook position and applicants must be able to work second shift.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the club, including weekends and holidays. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Druid Hills Golf Clubs rules and regulations. This job posting is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Druid Hills Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place. Pre-employment Background Checks, Skills Test, and professional Reference Checks are required. EOE/M/F/D/V
Click Here to Apply Online